Recover Password

• Hello Fanuc Experts,

I am fairly new to Fanuc. I have a customer on site asking for a password, but no one here knows what it is. Is there any way to extract the password from the backups I have?

Controller: r30iA

Thank you in advance

• DCS Password, or the Password Security Option? DCS by default is 1111, and some people have posted ways to extract it as well. the Password Option does not have a default and can be whatever the person who set it up wanted. If it is the second case, there IS a password recovery feature built in, but it requires calling FANUC and giving them a code to unlock the controller.

• [quote='atomic_robo','https://www.robot-forum.com/forum/index.php?thread/&postID=133455#post133455']
    Hello Fanuc Experts,

I am fairly new to Fanuc. I have a customer on site asking for a password, but no one here knows what it is. Is there any way to extract the password from the backups I have?

Controller: r30iA

yes, you can

Open the syspass.sv file you will see a lot of characters try to read you will see the pass nexto the username

Tlalóc<br />Always take it easy!!!!!

• i have the same issue. The fanuc robot im working on has password and i cant edit values in system variable. Is it possible to load a clear syspass.sv to remove the password protection?

• We were totally locked out of our robot with RJ3iC control. Could not back up or load files, nothing could be changed. I am sure there is a better way, but I was able to make a back up image, open the the SRAM01 file with word pad and search for the username, in our case is was ADMIN. Sure enough the password was there. We were able to unlock the control an move on.

• Like Magpro Said. If you can take an IMAGE of the robot. You can open up the SRAM01 file in notepad on your PC and Scroll down till you see the User name for the password you are trying to access. Mine was about half way down the page. Underneath your Username it should have the password in between a bunch of jibberish. I Loaded a Pic of my SRAM01 file. Maintenance was my User name. MAINT is my password.

• Bonjour à tous

y a-t-il une possibilité de faire une image de sauvegarde du robot fanuc sans le mot de passe parce que je ne connais pas le mot de passe

Advertising from our partners