iiwa LBR 14 R820 backup/recovery

• HI,

I do have the recovery usb 3.0 for the LBR iiwa but i don't know how to take a complete backup from the robot, can someone please walk me through the process. Also i found online that the backup manager can be installed on the smart pad but i can't find the add on anywhere or any information on how to install it can someone please help me?

thanks

• Open box that your KUKA USB recovery stick was delivered in. It should have printed manual. Otherwise connect recovery stick to a laptop and browse it's contents. There is a PDF version of the manual too.

Process is:
    1. Connect recovery stick to a laptop and configure it. Also, if planning to collect robot image, make sure folder /IMAGE is empty (need space to save image).
    If you are planning to restore image from USB to controller, place image to be restored in /IMAGE folder.
    2. Save settings, close configurator, then safely eject the stick
    3. Connect stick to a controller and perform cold boot. Process takes some 15 minutes.
    4. If you just collected new image of the controller, *.WIM files will be in /IMAGE folder. Copy them to a safe place

Backup manager is an option. Contact KUKA if you want it.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners