Newbies For Comau Robot

• Hallo Members Forum,

Currently I'm study about Comau I/O system...

Just wondering where to tap signal for specific IO to my controller PLC such as :

INPUT SIGNAL TO ROBOT : DRIVE ON, DRIVE OFF, START, HOLD, U1,U2,U3,U4, CANCEL ALARM, SAFETY SPEED

OUTPUT SIGNAL FROM ROBOT : ALARM,DRIVE ON/OFF , START /HOLD, LOCAL/REMOTE, TEACH EN/DIS, U1, U2,U3,U4,NO ACTIVE LATCH ALARM AND so on..

as per attach file... ( page 208,209,210)

please advice since i got assignment to integrate this robot with PLC.

• Anyone who familiar with Comau robot, please advice.

After I study user manual, for the said signal, I need to add up new I/O Card from B&R Automation.
    And need to configure and mapping the I/O with the signal.
    Is it true with what I'm understanding until now?
    For the card, I need to purchase :

1) X20DI9371 (12 input/ 24VDC/Sink Type) – 1 unit
    2) X20DO9322 (12 out/ 24VDC/Source Type) – 2 unit
    3) X20BM11 (X20 terminal block, 12-pin, 24 VDC) -3 unit
    4) X20TB12 ( 12 Terminal Block) - 3 unit

Please advice cause if do mistake order this card, will give me a high cost to absorb.

Note : Attach file is current X20 inside Comau controller

• Here is my config. You need only one ps2100 card and notice 24v and gnd to cards..

Vladarius,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I already consult with B&R team, then they reply

' From the pictures you provide, it should be sufficient for adding 1 unit of X20DI9371 and 2 X20DO9322.

For the base you need as below:

a) X20BM11 x 3
    b) X20TB12 x 3

Above statement is a reply by B&R technical sale.

Actually, the existing unit already has 2 units of X20PS2100.

U can find the existing config ( Comau controller) in my previous post that has an attachment.

May I know, what the function of optional card C5G-ERM-1 or C5G-ERM-2 and C5G-ERCK, is it I need this card to run the system in Remote Mode?

Edited once, last by Zef ().

• May I know, what the function of optional card C5G-ERM-1 or C5G-ERM-2 and C5G-ERCK, is it I need this card to run the system in Remote Mode?

C5G ERM cards i think with combitanion with di/do cards attached at left from ps2100 card is use for drive off/on signal for positioners. I think you don't need that function. DI/DO at right from PS2100 is for standard DI/DO signals. But it is in case with first PS2100 card i see you have two of them i don't know why, in my case you can see, one PS2100 card is enough.

Advertising from our partners