Loading system software problem FANUC R-J3 Robot M-6i

• Hi, I have no experience with a FANUC robots. I have a problem with a robot FANUC with the R-J3 system. The system loads up somewhere and stops at "starting system software.Please wait". I tried a cold restart and nothing happened. I have no backup. Can anyone help me with information where is the problem , or give me a backup?
    Sorry for my bad English.
    Thanks!

• OK turn off the controller, press and hold the PREV and NEXT buttons on the teach pendant while turning on the controller. Hold the PREV and NEXT buttons down until the robot "boots up". Select "controlled start" from the menu.
    If it boots up, you will need to "cold start" it by pressing function and then "cold start".

• Thanks for the reply. I tried it, it did not happen. The problem remains. Where can I find a backup? I asked FANUC officials and there was no answer. Please help! :help:

• The only places you can "get a backup" are from the original owner or the original programmer integrator.
    You will have to get it "fixed" and/or reload the software. For now you can try an INIT Start.
    Turn off the controller, press and hold the F1 and F5 buttons on the teach pendant while turning on the controller. Hold the F1 and F5 buttons down until the robot "boots up". Select "INIT start" from the menu.
    ****WARNING****
    An INIT Start will wipe out everything that was programmed in this robot. It will be in an "as delivered" state from Fanuc.
    All programs, I/O settings, and configuration will be lost and unretrievable.

Edited once, last by Racermike123 ().

• When I tried INIT start, the screen froze and did not continue. I tried several times, and the result was the same. By restarting the system loads up to: "starting system software.Please wait"

• Thanks for the help!
    Now I read how to change SRAM and where I can buy it. I hope you can help solve the problem in the future.
    Best regards! :merci:

• OK turn off the controller, press and hold the PREV and NEXT buttons on the teach pendant while turning on the controller. Hold the PREV and NEXT buttons down until the robot "boots up". Select "controlled start" from the menu.
    If it boots up, you will need to "cold start" it by pressing function and then "cold start".

I have tried Controlled start, but then when I press FCTN -> Backup my screeen just blink and nothing happen, I cannot load any file.

I think my robot controler is somekind of locked or what? I also cannt write comment on programm, cant see all Config parameters?

Advertising from our partners