Can't build .kl file in roboguide

• I decided to teach myself Karel, opened up roboguide, added a new .kl file, and wrote a "hello world" program. The problem is that the "build" button is greyed out. The build option is also greyed out when I right click on the file in the cell browser. Am I missing something obvious here?

• It's V6.31. I already have the KAREL (KARL) option. There's an option called "KAREL Edit/Trans/Comp" (K_DP) that's unselectable; mouseover reads "Not supported by SimPro core system." There's another option called "KAREL IDE (Beta)" (KLID); but adding that to the robot still doesn't allow me to compile.

• Hello TitusLepic, i've encountered the same problem and it's really bugging me for the last couple of days.

I can't get WinOLPC from Fanuc since i'm only using very old robot ( M-16i in this case ) and it was not directly purchased from Fanuc so i won't get any help from them.

Would you please kindly send me a copy of WinOLPC+ that might work ? I'm kinda stuck right now. Any help would be very much appriciated. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Advertising from our partners