Medienflansch KUKA IIWA SYS-X48

• Hi,

I have a MF I/O electrical with and electric gripper in my KUKA iiwa. My WoV conf is as the attachment, I have obtained this configuration with the method: "try and error".

The electrical gripper (attached to X42 of the MF) shows on the SmartPad I/O with a green LED meaning that my I/O conf should be correct. And I can open and close thre gripper through the SmartPad,

What I do not understand is why in WoV the MF is under X48 (Kuka System Bus) instead of X42 (Kuka Operator Panel Interface). I tried to configure to add MF to X42 but I get the error "No safe connection to SmartPad". Could someone clear this situation and why the configuration is as shown?

Thanks

Matteo

• that is a different X42.... this X42 is interface of the media flange.
    on the other hand X42 you see in WoV is on CCU board inside controller.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Maybe this helps a bit
    here you can see all network ports (RJ45) on CCU, including bus connections X48, X42, X44 that you see in WoV

• Great! Thanks panic mode. This was the information I was missing. Basically the MF is connected internally to X48 and that's why on the WoV it shows under X48. Then the X42 on media flange is addressed through the Sunrise I/O.

Advertising from our partners