restore back up file

• Hello to all
    i m new user in the forum also also a new programmer of abb robot.
    i have a backup file that i think that wa made with robotstudio and robotware 5.12..
    i can not unpack this with robot studio 6.0
    in atttached i put y back file
    please some one can re send the backup updated with 6.0?
    thanks

• I think there might be a bit of confusion regarding RobotWare and RobotStudio

My RS6.0.7 runs RW 5.12 just fine and I could open up the Pack 'n Go as well. (see attached image)
    RW 5.12 Download >> https://robotstudio.azureedge.…are/RobotWare.5.12.04.zip

It doesn't like some of the DeviceNet Lean stuff (which thankfully have been discontinued since the 5.12 days) but that can be eliminated/commented out in the virtual world anyway and on a new(er) system I'd assume you'd go with standard DNet or another bus in which case you need to modify it anyway.

Whoever set up the system must have been in a hurry because it has two additional background tasks but doesn't load the modules automatically so it will sysfail from the get go and you have to work your way backwards to get it back up and running and then put things back in again. It was also missing two numerical data declaration which wasn't in the Pack'nGo / backups.

I've attached a quick and dirty / updated version of the pack 'n go... I didn't fix the task loading for now but I did remove the safety-level causing sysfails so you should be able to load it.

EDIT - If you want to run it with RobotWare 6.x.x then you can still do that but you need to modify the I/O portion to use standard DeviceNet (non lean)... let me know if you're not sure how to do that and I'll try and post another version for RW6

Advertising from our partners