Can't install config.dat file problem during project deployment

• Hello everyone,

I am working on a project using kuka robots KRC4 and I came across with a problem at deploying the project in one of them. So, I got to make a quick modification on the profinet configuration and every time I am deploying the project I got a message that says 'Can't install config.dat file' and I can't complete my deployment because of that. I thought it was a problem with the project wok visual solution file so, I restored the files with a backup from the robot that I got from a couple of weeks ago but even with that I am not able to finish deploying the project and I keep getting the same message. It is so weird the fault because even if I try to deploy the project with no changes I got a message says that I make some changes but I didn't and then whenever I deploying it the message pop up again.

I will appreciate your help if somebody knows how to fix this.

Thanks!

• All KUKA program and configuration files are just plain text files - only the file extension was changed to something like SRC DAT SUB KFD CONFIG etc.

I use Noteoad++

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners