Roboguide Hand broken enable

• Hello everyone

I've loaded my AoA backup as a new cell in roboguide, and Hand broken signal got enabled. When I go to the System/Config for Hand broken I can't turn it off. When I press DISABLE it gets right back up, and I get message "SRVO-307 HBK close/HBK enabled (G:1)"

Anyone else got this problem? I can't load my cell in roboguide and change some settings, then load it back to robot without manually changing this back. Does anyone know if there are any other settings that get changed when you load a cell in roboguide that will bite me later?

If my posts are dumb please tell me so I can post better ones :smiling_face:

• Try this system variable.
    MENU --> 0 --> 6 --> 2

$DMAURST = TRUE

Thank you for the answer.
    It has no effect on the Hand broken problem in RoboGuide, I still can't set it to disabled. Why do you think this should work? It should be completely unrelated variable that sets only reset functionality to dead man switch

• Why do u want to set hand broken in disable state..

Because I don't use the hand broken signal, it isn't connected anywhere, and if it stays enabled I get hand broken error

• :waffen100: but roboguide will simulate those signals are u getting any error in robogide?.. can u send screen shot

I dont' get errors, I just can't have it stay disabled after I press the button
    In roboguide it works like that, but I want to send the SYSVARS.SV file back to robot from roboguide, and that setting is now on.

So the cell works normally, with hand broken disabled, but some variable needs to be changed for some reason. I get the backup sent to me, load it in Roboguide, it works normally there, but the hand broken is enabled. I change the variable, make new backup out of it and send it back so they load the file. Now it stops working since the hand broken signal is enabled and it is not connected.

• I have the same problem, but not in Roboguide, on the actual robot. We bought some used robots from a GM factory that I'm refurbishing to cut parts for us. Once I fix it, I'll add on here how I fixed it. I believe if you Controlled Start and go to System Config it's on the same page as the Payload and Frames, but I'm about to go double-check. And to add to whatever whoever up there said it ^^^... $DMAURST isn't related to this AT ALL. That variable means instead of having to hold shift and press reset the robot every time you want to manually jog it, just pressing the dead-man in will AUTO-RESET for you so you don't have to press Shift+Reset.

• I can disable Hand Broken on mine and it stays off (after multiple reboots, an image and file backup).

Normal start (Cold Start, not Controlled)

System, Config, Option 42 - Hand Broken, (*GROUPS*) (Enter), Disable.

Not sure if this helps at all or not. Mine's an R2000iB/210-F. S/W V 7.70P16.

• As it says

nutcase511 if you enter the variable $ SCR_GRP. $ HBK_ENB and set it to 0 and also release the cable of the anti-collision making a cold starter you can use the robot but without anti-colsion.

Advertising from our partners