ARC-045 and ARC-207 errors

• This robot was running up until yesterday and now for some reason it won't communicate with the weld equipment. Jogging it is no issue but the wire feeder won't work, it says ARC-207 until I try to change my weld equipment, at which point the error changes to ARC-045 and the weld equipment switches back to what it was before.

All the fuses are good and we connected it to the weld equipment of the robot beside it and it worked perfectly so it isn't the cables either. The weld equipment itself also shows no errors and is running as normal.

Up until yesterday this robot worked perfectly fine with this weld equipment and now they won't communicate and neither one seems to have any issues, they just aren't working together. Any ideas as to how to proceed is appreciated.

• All the fuses are good and we connected it to the weld equipment of the robot beside it and it worked perfectly so it isn't the cables either. The weld equipment itself also shows no errors and is running as normal.

Can we assume this is most likely a Lincoln welder? If I'm reading this right, it appears you have verified the robot and cables going to the welder as good when you connected them to the nearby welder. Doesn't it just leave the welder itself? Which model is it?

Advertising from our partners