Communication between FRRIJ and RoboGuide

• I'm writing a program in C# with FRRIJ v7.7 to control a FANUC 200iD robot. The program works when connecting to a real robot but I cannot get it work with a simulated one in RoboGuide (V 8.13).

The program seems to connect to the simulated robot with no problem using IP Address 127.0.0.1 and Port 60008 found in the Robot Controller property window (see the first image). The code I have is as follows:

The above code passes my unit test and there is no alarm found in the simulated robot. If the connection had been unsuccessful, "_fanucCore.Connect()" would have returned false so an exception would have been thrown.

Then I tried to read the current robot position, but it returns zeros for both joint and cartesian coordinates, while the robot is parked at some random position, so the readings are just default values. The code works for the real robot, so I'm wondering if there is anything I am missing.

------------------

Edit:

Problem found: It was a very foolish mistake in Code which has been sorted.

• Do you have the PCDK option installed on the robot? Im trying to log into a robot in roboguide using TP_INPUT Server but it keeps saying connection lost

Advertising from our partners