robotstudio 5.14

• it works!

With Windows 10.

I could generate based on my Keys the Boot Media file on a USB Stick for that old version.

Tomorrow I will go to the robot and check if it finaly works on the controller.

Do I need to do anything special? Or only put the USB stick into the Service port and wait to boot the program?

• I tried to boot with the USB Stick but does not work. The controllers not see the USB. Stick as a boot device. I was changing in Bios the booting to USB but still nothing.

The controllers is asking for an operation system.

Also not possible to send the files through the Ethernet as long the controller is stacked in the booting phase.

I will attach some pictures with the files I get on the USB stick.

Can you help me with other steps I have to follow to make the controller install an operation system?

• the teach pendant stays in the same icon with the moving bar searching for the controller.

I tried all the options.

When I put it in the controller I hear a bit tone. But this is all.

The. Monitor is in the video output of the controller.

• I tried to install from USB because I do not see any other option for the moment...

No Ethernet connection, no floppy or CD Drive.

• from the oficial ABB I got the information that I need a memory disk with the image on it to be able to reinstall the software. Not possbile from the RS5.

article number is:3HAC020988-008 and 245 euro.

Do you see any other option for me in this moment?

• no. I do not have.

This controller was working with a PC on top.

I receive it without that PC.

It seems that on booting phase the controller is waiting for a confirmation or a information.

Could be this because of the missing PC?

Anyway the PC does not boot till the end.

And I cannot evaluate the flash memory if it has a problem or not.

• yes status.

Do you know where i can find the reset command to factory default on serial communication?

I manage to establish a link communications through RS 232 but i am not familiar with the language.

There must be a setings made before when the PC was connected. Noi i must do the factory default. The serial was the best way to get into a dialog with the controller.

• Hyperterminal or equivalent. You should be able to type ? to get a list of commands. But if the status is solid green, it indicates the controller has booted good. It seems that the problem might be the pendant, or the communication between pendant and controller. That is why I asked you to check connections and leds where ethernet plugs in to cpu.

Advertising from our partners