Profinet KRC-Nexxt is not installed. In Controller or WorkVisual?

• I imported a project from a brand new KR C4 compact controller to map the inputs and outputs to use the internal pneumatic valves.
    Hoping to map things and deploy back to the controller.

In the message window I get:

Following option packages used in the solution are not installed in WorkVisual: Profinet KRC-Nexxt(V3.3.1). If you want to use them, you have to install the option.

I don't understand.
    Do I need to install something to the WorkVisual software on my laptop

OR

Do I need to install something to the KR C4 compact controller

• [size=1em]WorkVisual is not one piece of software, it is a collection.[/size]

[size=1em]you need to install it (correctly) then configure it (correctly) before use.[/size]

[size=1em]go to robot, use menu Help Info Options. Any of options installed on the robot may have as KOP file (KukaOptionPackage).[/size]
    [size=1em]If KOP file exists, it need to be integrated into WorkVisual (menu Extras>Option Packages).[/size]
    [size=1em]KOP files may contain various data including plugins for WorkVisual.[/size]

[size=1em]Normally KOP files are found in installation folder of tech option. Check your robot's D:\TECH_OPT[/size]

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• You can also try another way!

In the WorkVisual program structure, open the options folder, delete the package with the error message (this method applies to WorkVisual error), and then compile and view.

Good luck! :toothy9:

Life-long learning<br /><br />Best Regards

• Thank you mr panic mode. I was able to get the KOP file from the controller and install it in WorkVisual. Extras > Option package management.

Now I was able to deploy my project and the internal valves are working. Great success!

Advertising from our partners