Disable BCO for period

• Hey guys,

Is it possible to release the deadman (i.e program being stepped through in T1) and then run the program again without having to do a BCO. Basically just disable the BCO run for a period. I want to run through a program, pause it, jog the robot and get the current position and stay there and continue the program.

• You're trying to jog off-path between Points A and B, then want to move directly to B without performing the POSRET motion? AFAIK, the only way to do this would be to block-select B, and then deal with the BCO-style behavior.

• Hey guys,

Is it possible to release the deadman (i.e program being stepped through in T1) and then run the program again without having to do a BCO.

no problem - but you will need to use deadman to enable drives in T1. without drives enabled, moving robot can be done but it requires a lot of external force.

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color][quote='BOTTECH','https://www.robot-forum.com/forum/index.php?thread/&postID=130352#post130352'][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color][/q]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/size][/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][size=16px]Basically just disable the BCO run for a period. [/size][/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][size=16px][/l]

not possible. T1,T2,AUT use BCO automatically. you cannot get around it.
    EXT does not use BCO (even if there is message telling to do BCO in T1).

[/size][/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color][quote='BOTTECH','https://www.robot-forum.com/forum/index.php?thread/&postID=130352#post130352'][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color][/q]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color][align=left][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][size=16px]I want to run through a program, pause it, jog the robot and get the current position and stay there and continue the program.[/size][/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color][align=left][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][size=16px][/l]

if you do this, continuing program will perform BCO (bring robot to path - same point that you moved away from programmed path) and then you may continue running program.

if you want to continue running program without returning to old path, you need to update path - touchup point. BCO will still be done but to point you are already at.[/size][/color]

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners