how to know robot configuration from robot axes

• Hi all,

I need to know how to get de robot configuration (F/N,U/D,T/B) when i have all the robot axis (j1,j2,j3,j4,j5,j6). I also know cartesian coordinates, user frame and tool frame.

Thanks

• Hi
    I dont exactly know what you are looking for but you dont have configuration when your point was saved in joints.
    Configuration indicates how the robot access the point. Using Cartesian the few ways to be a the same point under difference pose, under joint config there is only one way

Retired but still helping

• Hi
    I dont exactly know what you are looking for but you dont have configuration when your point was saved in joints.
    Configuration indicates how the robot access the point. Using Cartesian the few ways to be a the same point under difference pose, under joint config there is only one way

Hi

I hace a cell in robcad,so i can know in each point of the path the value of the robot axes and the cartesian coordinates. I dont have fanuc controller for robcad, so my goal is to make a macro in excel where i put the values of the axes in each point and i get a path in .ls with the correct configuration. The problem is that i dont know how to calculate the U/D T/B

• Flip/No flip is the easiest: if J5 angle is positive then is Non-flip, and Flip otherwise

The other configuration parameters require some math

Usually those don’t change
    What is your application?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertising from our partners