Kuka KRC2 + Wago Fieldbus I/O

• Hello everyone,
    I've been reading a lot on this problem, but I still haven't found out the exact solution to my problem.

I have a KUKA robot with KRC2, in the cabinet there is a Wago 750-306 Fieldbus coupler with 4 DI Modules 750-402 and 4 DO Modules 750-504 and of course the end Module 750-600.

The thing is that testing some things I thing we destroyed one of the DO cards, and I want to remove it to test the others, but when I change the setting of this modules, KCP shows me the error "ackn stop for error fieldbus".

I've realized that in the file IOSYS.ini i can manage this settings, but I'm not quite sure how to do it, because there are a lot of lines showing the Output modules.

Right now what I want to do is to test each DO module (the red ones), what do I have to change in this file in order to do it?

Thanks in advance!

• btw, this is the content of iosys.ini

• [size=1em]be a pal and fix that attachment[/size]
    [size=1em]https://www.robot-forum.com/ro…irst/msg127355/#msg127355[/size]

if you don't know what you are doing, use BYTE size mapping.
    It also gives you better granularity and flexibility. you can change number of bytes mapped
    [size=1.35em]outB0=5,0,x2[/size]

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Edited once, last by panic mode ().

• Thanks for your reply, I fixed it by changing

[DEVNET]
    ;Input
    inw0=5,0,x1
    ;inb1=5,1,x1
    ;output
    outw0=5,0,x1
    ;outb1=5,1,x1

to

[DEVNET]
    ;Input
    inw0=5,0,x1
    ;inb1=5,1,x1
    ;output
    outb0=5,0,x1
    ;outb1=5,1,x1

anyways, the problem was a fuse destroyed because of the device that we attached to one of the digital outputs, I just have to change the fuse and it will work. Thanks again!

Advertising from our partners