Register [R] =[GI]

• Good morning,
    if you please help m

I need create a register [ R ]= [GI] , with [GI] variable from 1 to 10, decimal
    The problem is that the [ R ] saves as 999 any value ,

tank u

• 1. You have written the line in your program as R[5] = GI[7] ?

2. Your GI[7] has been set to the number you want by whatever your external source is?

3. Your program is running? Either in BG logic or before the value of R[5] is needed?

• the problem is,

To welding a product that uses the GI[2]= 3 to select the robot program , but the cell use the same GI[2] to do the cleaning routine and during the welding cycle puts the GI[2]=252,

I use the condition, IF GI[2]<2> JUMP LABEL 2 , I intended to register the GI[2 in the beginning, of the welding routine to make the label´s jump. When i do R[5]=GI[2] , R[5] saves 999 ...

I can create a new GI[3] in welding cell to make the comunication ,

But if i can create a simple register with the real value GI[2] , can solve the problem.

I dont use the BG logic to do that, I do not want a variable register.

tank u

• R[ ] registers are global within a particular robot system. So is everything else viewable within the DATA window.
    And so are all I/O signals, also global, GI and GO included.

I think it will be absolutely necessary for you to NOT use the same GI [ # ] for 2 different purposes. Neither use the same R[ # ] for more than one purpose.

Do you know how to make an MD backup??
    The .ls and .dg files from an MD backup might help the forum members to help you solve your problem.

Can you make an MD backup of your robot and zip it and then post it on the forum??

Advertising from our partners