KUKA_DISC (C:\) + WorkVisual

• but if you would like to add it:
    right click on cabinet icon and select "add new folder" and just name it "C". icon will change to drive....

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• but if you would like to add it:
    right click on cabinet icon and select "add new folder" and just name it "C". icon will change to drive....

Hello, I added the directory "C" but the files do not appear, I need it to configure the "ConfigMon.ini".

Edited once, last by Roger Alexander Moresco ().

• Just add them...

This is OPTIONAL so if you want something in there how do you expect WoV to read your mind? Of course it has to be added MANUALLY

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• [size=2]seriously? [/size][size=small]isn't this obvious?[/size]
    [/size]
    [/size]

[/size][size=2]i think that if you put file in WoV in one path and deploy project, file gets transferred to corresponding location at the robot controller:[/size][size=2]if you place file test.src in WoV project \R1\Program\, [/size][size=2]it will get transferred to robot folder [/size][size=small][/size][size=small]\R1\Program\[/size]

[/size][size=2]if you place something random like Pacman.jpg in WoV project under C\KRC\TP\UserTech\Template\, [/size][size=2]this file will be transferred to robot folder C:\KRC\TP\UserTech\Template\[/size][size=small]

Guess what should be done to [/size][size=small]get ConfigMon.ini delivered to [/size][/size][size=small]C:\KRC\User[/size]

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners