Problem with synchronizing with sunrise controller

• I have a kuka LBR 7 R800 with the media pneumatic flange and I am using Sunrise 1.14. I have problems when try to synchronize my project. As you can see the project is the default RobotApplication.java (pic1) and when I am trying to synchronize it then I get the error in pic2. In the manual's example there are also files generated for the media flange but in my case only the files in pic1 are generated. Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong or what I need to add/change in the sunrise workbench? Thank you!

• I highly doubt that you may have chosen a wrong type of Robot or a media flange conflicting to the actual manipulator.
    You might want to check the setting of current project installed on the controller comparing to the one on the workbench.
    SmartPAD-System-Information (Robot model, Media Flange type and OS version)

Plus, if it is MF pneumatic you actually have, since this type of MF has no ditigal I/Os it is normal to have non of generated files.

If it's first time you do this, maybe it will be easier to get a project from the controller first-which is already well defined- and start based on it.

Advertising from our partners