Safety Configuration Problem

• Hi,
    I am currently working on Sunrise Workbench 7.43 and have a .sconf file configured to Monitor all axis ranges, but when I do any Changes on that configuration (add a new AMF, deactivate an AMF, etc. ) I can not save the new config and get the following error:"The safety configuration cannot be saved, because the following AMFs are configured but are unavailable according to selected safety features." and it refers to the instances where Axis range Monitoring are used. It can only be saved when I deactivate the rows wich contain the instances of axes 4-7. It is weird since I have been using the same config for Monitoring the axes for a Long time and now I just want to add an external emergency stop to the configuration. Any ideas? Thx in advance

• The problem lies in the original config cause I get the error when doing any changes on it (for example I get the error if I deactivate row 4 which has been always active and working). I just want to add an external stop which is correctly configured, I already tested it by deactivating the rows from which I get the error.
    Anyway I attached the screenshots of the current and new configuration.

• I've been also trying to do a new configuration file with the same parameters but it only allows me to configure AMFs for 3 different axes, when I insert a fourth AMF for axis monitoring it is automatically linked to one of the instances of the 3 existent AMFs and I don't see how to change it .

• @NulReference yes but I can only add AMFs for 3 different axes, when I try to add the fourth it is automatically linked to the instance of one of the already 3 configured axes. I dont see how I can create a new instance with a different axis

• @NulReference yes but I can only add AMFs for 3 different axes, when I try to add the fourth it is automatically linked to the instance of one of the already 3 configured axes. I dont see how I can create a new instance with a different axis

Just checked my workbench 1.14. It is the same for me, only 3 instances can be created for axis range monitoring.

• I´ve just contacted KUKA and the Problem was that I did not have the SafeOperation plugin installed and it is necessary to have it to create more than 3 instances. Thanx ks for your suppor NullReference

Advertising from our partners