Question on the Robot Variation XPath of EKI

• I recently use EKI to realize data exchange between KUKA and PC. I know that first there should be a .xml file to config the connection.
    In the .xml file's <Send> part, there are many rows of code like:

<ELEMENT Tag ="Robot/Data/ActPos/@X"/>
    or
    <ELEMENT Tag ="Robot/Status"/>
    <ELEMENT Tag ="Robot/Complex/Tickcount"/>

and so on...

to tell the robot which variation will be sent.

What I want to get from the robot is its current position. Although it is enough for me for now, I really want to know that is there a total list to tell me the correspondence between the XPath "Robot/..." and the system variations(or other properties of robot)?

Like Robot/Data/ActPos means $POS_ACT.

All those correspondence I know are learned from the examples in "KUKA.EthernetKRL 2.2" document.

I don't know where to find documents like this.

I am not an English native speaker and I'm not quite sure I express correctly, looking forward to replying and thank you so much

• that is the manual... that is what i used too.
    there is no document you seek (a comprehensive list of tags) as they are something programmer creates and names according to his needs.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Edited once, last by panic mode ().

• As Panic says, the tag names in the XML file are irrelevant -- they could be "Ginger", "MaryJane," "Gilligan", and "Skipper", if one felt whimsical.

The key factor is that the tags in the XML file match what the KRL program and the Server program are expecting. I suggest you examine the XMLTransmit.SRC and XMLTransmit.XML files in the D/KUKA_OPT/ETHERNETKRL/DOC directory on the robot. Reading the PDF manual located there would also be very wise.

Advertising from our partners