BGLogic alternative RJ3 Controller

• Hello everybody,
    I have one doubt. I am working with the RJ3 Controller and I want to run a background program (SPS in Kuka), do you know which alternative to bglogic i can use?
    Thank you in advance!

• I copied this from another thread.....

If BG Logic isn't available, it is possible to force the program to run when the system does a cold start. Set the system variable $PWR_NORMAL to the name of the program you'd like to execute.

• RJ3's don't support BG Logic, but you can run a program that will ignore pauses and abort request if you modify the header. You will have to do this offline with a text editor since you can't modify the header from the teach pendant directly. This means you will either need the ASCII upload option, or roboguide to compile the LS file to a loadable TP file. Modify the header to look like this:

In your program, you will want to include a register that jumps to the end of the program, otherwise you will not be able to stop the program. The main part of the program should just jump from just before the end to a label at the top to keep it looping, and out of them to the end if the before said register is equal to a certain value.

You should not have any motion groups assigned to this program, or it will lock your other task that contain motion.

-Phil

• I have a pair of R-J3s that have BGLogic. Can't remember which HandlingTool Rev. it became available, but 6.4 and later, for sure has it. And I'm pretty sure you can configure a program to ignore pauses in the details screen. I don't know about the abort requests.

Advertising from our partners