Purchasing Cables

• :help:
    I hope everyone's New Year has started out great!

I am trying to purchase cables but I am looking for a perhaps third party seller to save on costs. I am still very new to all this.
    I am looking for the following.
    EE-4707-063 = CPL R2000iA TL 21M CBL KIT- current price is $7300 approx.
    A05B-2605-J263 = CPL 30M AUX CABLE AiS22/30/40 current price is $3100 approx.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• The cables can be not only expensive, but also carry extremely long lead times. I would suggest that unless the connector is the point of failure, save the connector ends from every cable you replace and make your own cables in house if anyone has the skills and tools to do so. We have a special cable with a 32 week lead time from Japan, and we use 17 of them. We have had one fail in 3.5 years, and it was a bad time.

Most of Fanuc's cables use pretty standard connectors which can be found other places, but i imagine some are proprietary. Consider contacting some Fanuc integrators and see what information they have and are willing to share.

Section 4.7 and 4.8 of the R30iB Controller maintenance manual has some information on connectors, other information is not so conveniently located.

• Call

Antenen Robotics
    or
    Robotworx

I'm sure there's some other places that have them, but these are two I've used.

• Thank you all for the help. Almost no companies have the parts in stock. and the one that did Robotworx wanted double what we were quoted. They are not proprietary connectors so I don't understand why they are so expensive.

Advertising from our partners