Kawasaki Virtual Pendant?

• I was wondering if there was a program out there for Kawasaki Robots like Abb's robotstudio where i could program offline and mainly want to use it to practice because we are getting three new robots and need to understand the language. If anybody could insert a link or just let me know I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

• Welcome to the forum.......... :beerchug:

Kawasaki offer a dedicated OLP called KROSET.
    This is a simulation tool offering 3D representation, motion, cell deisgn/layout, reach study analysis options as well as allowing the user to learn/program including using virtual teach pendant and evaluate Kawasaki Robots (see attached).

The application is available upon request from your local Kawasaki distributor which you can obtain via the link below.
    - The Application can be used without license - called 'Lite', but has many limitations, but can suffice as an introduction to Kawasaki.
    - Alternatively, you can also purchase a valid license (which is supplied via USB HASP Security Key), this allows for full application usage.

http://global.kawasaki.com/en/corp/profile/network/

• Welcome to the forum...……….:beerchug:

KROSET receives regular updates, therefore it is recommended to always contact Kawasaki directly.

Use the link in the first post to locate a distributor, they can provide the latest trial version available.

Advertising from our partners