stack overflow error

• Interesting discussion, would this be the same as an INTP-302 Stack Overflow? I am currently setting up a cell which gave me the error a couple of days ago when we attempted to run full Auto. I have a lot of call programs in my routine. If I understand this correctly, you can call programs all day long if you want, but just need to get to an 'end' statement?

• Interesting discussion, would this be the same as an INTP-302 Stack Overflow? I am currently setting up a cell which gave me the error a couple of days ago when we attempted to run full Auto. I have a lot of call programs in my routine. If I understand this correctly, you can call programs all day long if you want, but just need to get to an 'end' statement?

This is correct. Any time you call a program, it is added to the stack, and every time a program ends (reaches the end statement of the program) it is removed from the stack. If the calls just keep getting deeper and deeper and none of them ever get the chance to end, you will overflow the stack.

• chris051873,

EJ_Front, line 19 is recursive.

EJCT_F_R calls EJ_Front, which can call EJCT_F_R on line 19.

thanks HawkME
    good stuff, at least we know I had a problem.

that was hidden huh....

well, i changed around some of the programming and deleted the ones that were there that weren't up to par(so to speak).

i like consistency across the board.

Would you mind checking it out again if i send it to you ?

Advertising from our partners