How to clear message written by MsgNotify(".....") in the TP screen

• You did not specify which KSS version you are using, but since you mention MsgNotify, I'm going to assume you're using 8.2 or higher.

You can use the system function Clear_KRLMsg, but you'll need to give it a handle number for the message(s) you want to clear. -1 will clear any messages originating from the current program, -99 will clear all user-defined messages.

• [size=2]not exactly... that will work for other types but not notification messages...[/size]

[size=2]functions like Clear_KrlMsg, Exists_KrlMsg etc. work strictly with data in message buffer. Notification messages do not go into message buffer - they are handled differently (since message buffer size is limited) and therefore need to be acknowledged as mentioned before. [/size]

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Thank you. Do I understand well that all the messages you program always come in the small window above of the TeachPendant? Not in the window where the program for examples run or ……?

• that little window only shows the latest message. you can change the view and fill screen with messages. dialogs are pop-up windows with message and up to several buttons.

those are always available. optionally one can install one of HMI options too (HmiEasy, Zenon).

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• There is a configuration file setting for auto confirming Info messages at a certain time or a certain number of info messages.

C:\KRC\USER\SmartHMI.User.config

<Settings DoAutoConfirm="false" AutoConfirmTime="23:50" MaxInfoMessages="100" />

Try this?

Advertising from our partners