UPDATING KPP0 TO KPP1 40

• Hi there,

I have to test a KPP1 from a costumer in our lab robot, so I changed the device fisically and I made the setting in Workvisual as recomended in Workvisual manual.

I ADD a KL in the project just to have a motor linked with KPP1 40.

But there are several error messages after I achive the eidted project.

KSS26252 - DRIVE INITIALIZATION ERROR (all axis)
    KSS26101 - ECAT Agent: ECAT device VID=24776, PID=80, RNO=0 Invalid
    KSS26100 - CF CORE: ECAT device VID=24776, PID=80, RNO=0 Invalid
    KSS26253 - Supply initialization error.
    KSS26159 - MOTOR DRIVER - CF: measuring channel with ID 1 incorrect configured
    kss26086 - Internal error, motor driver: NextGen.cpp LINE 2377 INSTANCE 0
    KSS00066 - Error in axis position from motor driver

I have alredy tryed to do every different configurarion in machine dat and nothing changes :bawling:

WorkVisual 4.0
    KR16 L8 HW
    KRC4 STANDARD
    KSS 8.2.25

• that is KSS8.2...

there is no drive configuration plugin for 8.2, changing configuration involves manual import of correct "waggon driver"

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Thank you for your answer panic mode.

To make it works need I to take this file "waggon driver" from other robot that uses a KPP1 40 too, and change manually in my robot directory?

Or can I make download in somewhere? KUKA site don't have it available.

• this is part of your WoV installation, something like:
    C:\Program Files\KUKA\WorkVisual x.x\WaggonDriverConfigurations

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Edited once, last by SkyeFire ().

• Hi,

Did it work, but it was necessary to use the WORK VISUAL version that came with the robot, in my case to KSS 8.2.25 (Work Visual version 2.4.6).

Now I have one more question about KPP1.

@panicmode do you know if can I use an controler with only KPP1 to control a single axis?

I changed the bus, but the machine.dat is from a robot with 6 axes, I tried edit some variable value in it, but just generate errors...

Is possible to auto criate a new machine.dat for a controler with single axis?

Thank you for your help, you are great.

• Should be no problem. I was setting up systems on KRC2 that had two drives working as one axis (master/slave). Jogging worked but teaching points requires at least three axes. I just created two virtual axes and everything was golden. Same should work on KRC4. Lack of drives configurator means any adaptations will have to be manual

3) read 1 and 2

Edited once, last by panic mode ().

Advertising from our partners