No more copyrighted Fanuc stuff allowed on the forum

• The newest manuals that I received from fanuc have to run off the CD and are built like web pages not PDF.
    They are very difficult to use (not searchable) and I was told buy fanuc the this was done to prevent unauthorized distribution

Ctrl+shift+F in adobe brings up a search box that you can search a keyword in all pdf’s in a chosen folder. Point it at a folder and enter a keyword, Bob is everyone’s uncle.

• This is what's really happening. They either only want trained people using their manuals, or it's a huge wall to get people to spend money on training to get a manual whenever they need it. Either way I recommend you send at least one person to FANUC training.

Description:

I need a copy of: FANUC Robot LR Mate 200iC Mechanical Unit Maintenance Manual so that I can tear down our LR Mate 200iC Type: A05B-1139-B204 NO. 7513604 As it's turning on it's X axis about half way it clunks and trips for a collision detect.

Solution:

William, unfortunately, we are not able to send or sell a maintenance manual to users that have not gone through the mechanical disassembly class. -------------------------- Regards, Mike ----- FANUC Technical Support has Closed this TSL, if for any reason you feel a solution has not been provided please reply to this e-mail and we will continue to assist you until the problem is solved =========================================================================== FANUC is in the process of transitioning to a new ERP system that will allow us to better serve our valued customers. We appreciate your patience and apologize in advance for any delay you might experience. For all urgent matters, please call us at 888-FANUC-US.

Advertising from our partners