connecting R30iBplus iPendant on robotguide v9

• I would like to connect my r30iBplus teachpendant with robotguide. The connector is the same on an old R30ib but the teach is different.
    somebody knows if I can use a EE-6686-076-001 (or 002) cable/powersupply?
    If nobody knows, maybe somebody have an email to ask the question to Fanuc US?

• Do you have to have a specific software option or setting enabled to get a hardware iPendant to talk to RoboGuide? I Have managed to get an ipendant to talk ethernet to my PC, but it wont connect with roboguide and i feel like im missing something.

What does the EE-6686-076-001 (or 002) actually look like? Is it a USB connection or an ethernet connection?

Just really curious.

• Thanks very much!

after reading the roboguide help document on the subject and playing around with a few things I managed to get it to work.

In actual fact the 30ib and ib+ pendants use ethernet to communicate and then they just need 24v supplied to power them.

• Hardware conection.

Moises,

Can you please tell me from which manual did you find this picture ? I lost my day trying to find it in my manuals but I wasnt able to do so. Internet connectivity manual no, Ethernet/IP manual no, basic operator manual no, Basic operator manual (special functions) no, iPendant customisation no.

Advertising from our partners