Newbie To Densos and Need Help

• To those interested,

I am fairly new to denso robots, I have used mostly Fanuc and Universal Robots in the past, and i have some questions i hope some of you can answer.

Is there a way to do split screen on the teach pendant?

When running in teach check mode, sometimes I try and run the program when the motors have yet to turn on, and it starts the program over. Why does it do this and how do I make it not do that?

Is it possible to move a position, save it, then continue on in a program without getting an error?

Is it possible to step backwards like fanucs?

Thanks in advance!

• Hello,

You can split the screen in certain scenarios so not quite the exact same. but when on some screens you have buttons on the left hand side of the screen and some of them will open a spit screen. IE when you are looking at points you can open also open the Arm view. and things like that.

as for the next three questions you have the option to run from, so if you select your line you want to run from and select the run from button it will move the program pointer to that line, which can work like a step backwards.

Now i cant recall if this will always work because you have to takearm before the robot can move. i'm not sure if you stop to edit a point if you will need to take arm again. but if you do you can step through that bit and then use the run from on where ever you need to pick it up from

Advertising from our partners