Exporting TP Program as a TXT File

• Hello,

I am a student and this is my first time every using ROBOguide Handling Pro. Our teacher gave us no rundown of how to use the program so I apologize for being a novice but I have been struggling with this for a few days now. I created a simple palletizing program in the software but our teacher wants us to export the TP program from the software. Is there an easy way to do this? I cannot find out how to do this.

More description and simple terminology is appreciated as this is literally my first time using the software and I cannot figure this out.

Thank you in advance!

Sal

• The LS file that Fabian Munoz mentioned is the Ascii text version of the program that you can open in a text editor. In the Cell Browser window of Roboguide, find the Programs list and Right click on your TP program, select SAVE, change the Save as type to TPP Listing Files (*.ls), then click the Save button. Note the folder that it is saving the LS file to. You can change that folder if you want to. Use Windows Explorer to find the LS file in that folder.

The TP program (binary file) can be saved in the same method, just make sure the Save as type is set to TPP Binary files (*.tp). You can also find the TP files using Windows Explorer without saving a copy. Look in your My Documents folder to find Workcells folder where the projects are stored. In you project folder, go into the SavePoints folder, then AutoSave, then Robot_1 and you should see a listing of the files in the virtual robot. Your TP file should be in that list and you can copy it from there.

• using Roboguide or OLPCPRO there is a tab on the top of the screen for Teach,
    under it you will find "Save all teach pendant programs", and under that you will find ".LS"
    it will prompt you for where to save them and will save all your TP files

• In top of Roboguide, you see File, Edit, View... etc.
    Go to Robot > Default Webbrowser
    (Or direct entry http://127.0.0.1/)

You will open a webpage with this, go to TP Programs available on MD:

A table of 3 columns appears, on left TP, middel in text-format, on right description of program (if entered)

Advertising from our partners