Problem with points after a collision or after a period of time

• Hello, I am having some problem with the fanuc robots and I do not understand what is due, if someone can help me please.

The problem is that after a while in operation of the robot or after a collision loses the points but only certain areas and when performing the corresponding offset this is no longer in the correct picking position, what can it be?

• It is a LR Mate 200iD and the controller is a R-30iB Mate
    It happened to me in two cases when taking pieces of a bed, where I was working correctly and after a collision the point of catching deviated a couple of millimeters on the Y axis, when picking the piece touched the fingers with it.
    And the other situation is to remove parts of a mandrino, where to go to the point with a certain offset the piece did not finish catching it by its point of catch and the cog above, in this second case the robot had been working for 2 years and in a principle has not suffered a collision, on the other hand the points where it places the pieces, similar to the one of catching, continued working correctly.

Thanks for your help

• LR Mates have harmonic drives which are fragile.
    A seemingly insignificant collision can damage the drive causing the problems you are experiencing.
    Jog each axis through it's full range and look for bouncing. If it does you will need to tear it down for inspection.

Advertising from our partners