Collision Detect [DO] not available for old R J3iB

• I am trying to enable collision detect programs on our older robots only the [DO] is not available to select in the collision guard screen. I was wondering if there is a way to enable it or a work around for these older robots.

We are running version 6.2

any help would be appreciated!

• This is very helpful but when i set the do_err to 1 the do[21] in this case is labeled as the collision detect but it looks like it doesn't go on. I'm assuming this has never been set up on these robots so how do i know what the right do is?

• You get to pick the DO number. Instead of 1, type in 21 for the DO_ERR variable.

The only way to know if it's working is to cause a collision and see if the selected do goes on. Not ideal.

Edited once, last by HawkME ().

• Ok thank you for the info :beerchug:, I tried to set it to 143 (random unused DO) and set the collision guard to 200%. Since it was such an old robot it faulted just by moving it and releasing the deadman. Unfortunately it did not work though. I will investigate further tomorrow i appreciate the help. Perhaps it will not trigger in T1? Although i don't see why not.

Advertising from our partners