ABB Play Button Only Executes One Line

• Hi!

I'm used to the play button executing line after line of RAPID, but on the robot I'm working on it only executes one line at a time. How do I change the function of the play button so that it executes line after line, until the deadman is released?

Thank You

• If you have an IRC5, you have the buttons to play step by step forward and back. If you have an S4C of S4C +, you have to push the button on the right of "exec" button

If you have an IRC5, you have the buttons to play step by step forward and back

Yes, but I don't want to step. Right now the play button is acting like step forward. What setting do I have to change to make the play button "play" again?

You may have to keep it held as a safety measure, "hold to run" while you are in manual.

Same problem still. Good point though. HoldToRun is set to false. Play button still works like step forward

Edited once, last by JohnnyP ().

• Basically, the play button, which initiates run mode, is acting like the step forward button. I set HoldToRun to false and swapped pendants. Same problem

• I have another robot that is the mirror of this cell. I'm comparing the Configuration files line by line. Is there anywhere else I should look for this problem?

Advertising from our partners