Panasonic TM1800WG3 external axis motor APU01250 parameter settings

• I am using 3.5KW external axis servo motor with Panasonic robot in a Nabtasco make turntable with payload of 3000kg. Gearbox reduction ratio is 1:170. No problem is there while rotating but when the turntable stops, it goes back and forth for few seconds and when servo gets off it stops at its desired position. There is no repeat ability issue but I am not able to stop the vibration at the end. Searched the TP settings for deceleration time settings but could not find it. Tried changing maximum motion speed and all other parameters but no result. I am confused as to what to enter in deceleration ration where in I have been told to enter gearbox reduction ratio. Also I have observed that high speed there is no vibration while stopping but after some cycles Position count over error for external axis is popped. It would be great if you could help.

• Hi Vaaibhav,

the oscillation could come from backlash in the gearbox if there is to much. In control systems, acceleration is referred to the absolute value, Maximum Acceleration Value field (Motion Parameter>Detail Setting) is where you can change it. After that i would change the loop gain or speed proportion gain.

Hope it Helps.

Just on the side where were you able to get all the parts for the external Axis. We want to add an external axis to our Panasonic welder and I have not heard from Miller in a few weeks.

Advertising from our partners