NX100 Teach pendant

• Hi. I need help on NX100 teach pendant. I have two question about NX100's teach pendant.
    1. Is JZRCR-NPP01B-1 compatible with JZRCR-NPP01-1? My JZRCR-NPP01 pendant is broken and I bought a JZRCR-NPP01-1 to replace it. But I am having a problem with the pendant which is my second question.
    2. I am getting a blue screen on the pendant and a error window popsup. It says: NXPP.exe: Cannot find nxpp.exe or some of its components, please check path or filename. Check for all available libraries and files.
    Can someone please advise how I should go about setting up the replacement pendant? Thank you.

• If I remember correctly the difference is the amount of on-board memory, 32Mb vs 64 Mb. Typically when you plug a different pendant in, the controller will check the version of pendant software. It would boot up or it would tell you a software mismatch. You could tell it to write new software to the pendant.

Since this didn't happen, you must have really old controller software. There used to be a CD in the box with the pendant and cable. You would transfer the contents of the CD to CF. The controller would write the software to the pendant.

I would contact Yaskawa.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

Advertising from our partners