motn-208

• hi guys new here and maybe a simple fix. i had a program that i decided to renumber the points in order to clean it up a bit and now the robot will move to my points but it doesnt show that i am @ any of them. it say motn-208 config not reached. any help is appreciated

• Did you renumber your points simply by cursing over to the point and then changing them or renumber your points thru the feature "renumber" under the EDCM (F5) button?

Also, are these regular points or position registers?

Regardless of how or why this happened, did you take an all of the above backup prior to doing this? You can always reload any programs that have been effected.

• i renumber them through edcmd. didnt take a backup since it wasnt that pressing since it is a new program and if neccesary i could just redo them. just curious as to what happened and if there is a way to fix. its not all points just a hand full

• You need to Touchup the points the message pops at again in step mode by following the program flow from start to bottom in step mode. Just follow your programmed points from start to finish and re-touchup the problematic ones but dont try to jump directly to those points and re-touchup because there is a serious chance this will screw over the wrist alignment configuration. This will solve your problem.

Advertising from our partners