Read/Modify Inputs/Outputs from Proface HMI with R-30iA

• Hi all,

I have connected Proface LT-4301TM to R-30iA controller over ethernet. I have configured ethernet in HMI and in robot. Ping Successfully!

I can't configure the robot controller to use these I/O. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Controller is in AUTO mode and I can't change to T1/T2, could be the problem ??

Thanks.

'

• are you using the correct mapping for the inputs/outputs in the hmi? The HMI User Guide manual explains all that. Digital Inputs are %Q, so DI[1] is %Q1 Digital Outputs are %I, so DO[1] is %I1

Yes. I am trying with an input with the mapping u said.
    I have a variable "in5" in HMI with adsress[Robot]%Q00005. When real INPUT5(%IX.1.00.05) in HMI is activated I change "in5" to TRUE (with Logic on HMI)

I don't see anything in robot =S

I only could transfer word adress type variable to the adress [Robot]%R00001 and it works.

• Now working.

I can see inputs now in R-30iA, few of them works properly and few of them are blinking. If I give 24V to some IN it doesn't stop blinking (ON/OFF/ON/OFF/ON/OFF)

Maybe robot is reading some of them from 2 places?

Can't test OUTPUTS now coz I have R-30iA in Auto Mode and I have to see how to change the mode, coz It doesn't have mode selector on controller/teach

Thanks to all.

EDITED

I am going crazy. Now Digital Inputs works fine. No blinks. Now the problem is when I activate Digital Inputs, for example number 1, robot activate Digital Input 1 and Output 1 at same time =S

Last configuration was InputXX from HMI to [Robot]%Q000XX and OutputXX to [Robot]%I000XX. Inputs on robots worked fine and Outputs go HIGH when I activate his same number input.

I changed Inputs --> [Robot]%I000XX and outputs to [Robot]%Q000XX. Same problem, activating an Input I change state of the same number DO

Robots I/O config is.

DI[1-20] 0 0 1
    DO[1-10] 0 0 1

=S=S=S=S=S

Edited once, last by Raltru ().

Advertising from our partners