I can't change R-30iA Language

• Hello guys,

Trying to change Language from German to English in R-30iA controller it says Write Protected Variable (Obviously in German), when I select language variable.

I am not sure, but I think I have done it in other controller, but this one doesn't want change his language =S

What can I do to modify this variable?

Thanks =D

Edited once, last by Raltru ().

• Alternatively, sometimes you can change protected variables by doing it in a TP program. Write the line to change the language in a TP program, run it, see if it changes. But Controlled Start would probably be a good first step.

• Are you guys referring to changing a system variable to change the language? I’ve changed our under Menu<Setup<General but I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for?

"I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio."

• Did you try this in a controlled start?

Yes, I just tried and I can't change it. It's says write protected variable...

Now, when I try start controller It enter in Controlled Start.... and when i Press Next and Prev while it controller turn on I only have 2 options. Controlled Start and Maintenance Mode... How can I start controller with normal start??

Are you guys referring to changing a system variable to change the language? I’ve changed our under Menu<Setup<General but I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for?

Yes, language variable is in german.

Are you guys referring to changing a system variable to change the language? I’ve changed our under Menu<Setup<General but I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for?

Alternatively, sometimes you can change protected variables by doing it in a TP program. Write the line to change the language in a TP program, run it, see if it changes. But Controlled Start would probably be a good first step.

I cant try other ways, i am stuck in controlled start. Controller boots in this start mode.

EDITED: I did a cold start. Having that sh*t in german is making me crazy and I don't see the options xD
    I still can't change language =S

Edited once, last by Raltru ().

• Are you guys referring to changing a system variable to change the language? I’ve changed our under Menu<Setup<General but I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for?

I don't see option there to change language =S

• SOLVED:

MENU-SETUP-GENERAL-CURRENT LANGUAGE

Thanks!

• Sorry I should have included that the second option is the Language option. I wasn't really thinking about it since ours is already in English but you're trying to translate German :uglyhammer2: Glad you got it figured out though!

"I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio."

Advertising from our partners