kuka smartpad HMI screenshot.

• hello, everyone:
    I'm looking for a few pages for kuka smartpad HMI. I just would like to get a brief understand of the functions for smartpad. I wonder is there a software of an app for getting a brief understant of the smartpad without having a robot. In addition, I heard of the HMI for all kuka robot including the KMR have the same interface, anyone tell me if that is correct,please.

if there is no software to do so, does anyone can take a few page of screenshot for the smartpad? thanks a lot

• [size=2]over the years there were many teach pendants so it was important to use correct one (some people found that the hard way after they purchased used robot).[/size]

[size=2]with introduction of KRC4 and Sunrise controller, teach pendant is finally the same (same basic hardware used in both controllers). However displayed content and functionality differs depending on which controller it is connected to.[/size]

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners