How to make src moduli noview or nostepin

• Hi

I have created a couple of krl programs that I what to work in same way the bas command work during "Single Step" mode.

To clarify what I mean is that when I'm using Single step mode, I always has to step troy every line in my subprogram. And when I reach BAS command, it reads it whit one single step.

On ABB robots this is know as NOSTEPIN.

Thanks.

• You can try to use KUKA.Encryption Tool to encrypt your src and dat files to a techpack. After you installing this techpack, you can run your code using single step mode. By this way, the pointer will not step into your functions. But you also can not see your code, because of encrypting.

• Yeah, the Encryption tool is something you should only use if your code needs to remain secret. And there is no reverse encryption, even with the key, so ensuring that the robot is running the correct version of your source code is... problematic.

If all you want is to duplicate the ABB NOSTEPIN effect, then Panic is correct -- open the Properties for the module in the KUKA HMI File Explorer, and un-check the "Visible" property. You'll probably have to search through the tabs in the Properties window.

Advertising from our partners