problem kuka kr125/3 krc2 add 7 axis.

• hi friends to my robot kr125 / 3 bought to learn and play,
    and wanted to add an external axis of kuka.
    buy the motor as its 3 axles 4,5,6 and an identical driver to its original axis to not fail ...
    After analyzing the connections, buy special wiring and hoses with a screen, mount everything,
    connect the motor resolver to the back of the rdw robot. to its axis marked in 7 axis.
    Mount the motor wiring with its brake to a 6-pin connector to the cabinet, from the cabinet with screen hose connect its 3 wires w v u. to the driver. the brake to the brake connector, to its 2 cables free of braking.
    the bridge rj45 for the data from driver 6 to driver 7. everything perfectly connected.
    if I add the external axis in the software I see robot + motor .. or loose motor.
    the driver is activated and attempts to turn but gives tracking error on axis 7. and does not release the brakes of the robot or 7 axis.
    If I turn off the 7 axis again by software, the robot works perfectly.
    (The wiring has been checked by connecting the axis 6 of the robot from the rdw to the motor 6 and it works perfectly, discarding the wiring.
    I think that the drw will have a configuration for 7 axis and it is not reading axis 7.

This is my robot on my YouTube:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What settings did you apply for E1, and what is the data from the motor's data plate? The motor type must be set in MADA, as well as the $RAT_MOT_AX value, the Braking channel, the Brake mode, etc.

Does your KSD for E1 have an SMB module?

Is E1 set up as a synchronous, asynchronous, or kinematically integrated axis?

• Hi, upload a video so you can analyze yourself. You can ask anything,

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• hello
    can anybody help me? and got the robot with the axle added ... release the brakes only the robot, but still does not release brakes the engine e1.
    every time I move the robot in manual it works ,,, when I activate the external axis e1 screams the servo noise and it is paralyzed saying error position e1

• your E1 brake seem to be powered from KPS600 X12, pins 3&4.
    if the brake is wired correctly and no fuses on KPS are blown and correct brake channel is configured in MADA - your E1 should be releasing brake when motor moves.

if the brake is releasing and motor is still "screaming", you have issue with tuneup.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• In this case screen is the cable shield, not display...
    Resolver cable shields must be tied to the RDC box through strain relief.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Edited once, last by panic mode ().

Advertising from our partners