Fanuc remote control - master/slave

• Hi,

I am new to robotics.
    In a Roboguide cell I have two robots LRMate 200iD/7L - with controllers R30iB.

I want to be able to call a TPE program (that I named PNS****) that is on the Slave robot, directly from the Master robot. I use PNS. I have mapped the External I/O connections from Master DO [9-16] to the Slave's UI [9-16] to be able to send the correct program number. DO [17-18] are also linked to Slave's UI [17-18] for the PNSTROBE and PROD_START.

From what I understand, I also have to put the Slave robot in Remote mode:
    - in the System/Config -- Remote/Local setup is on 1 Remote
    - $RMT_MASTER = 0 this changes $REMOTE to 1
    - $REMOTE_CFG - $REMOTE_TYPE = 1

From the teach pendant of the Master robot, I start a .pc file that prompts me to choose a program number that I save in a Register that affects the 8 DOs [9-16] of the Master. I see the changes in the UOPs of the Slave robot but the program PNS**** does not start on its own. I have to go specifically to Run Configuration and choose Controller:PNS to run the program on the Slave robot.

Do I have to make any changes in the System/Config -- External I/O (ON:Remote) that changes also the system variables $remoteioidx and $remoteiotyp?
    From where should I start my program - the Teach pendant of the Master or choose the Run configuration Remote start or Controller:PNS?

I have no idea how to proceed. :help:
    Thank you for the help.

Advertising from our partners