+24v light on PLEASE HELP!

• I have and XRC SV3 robot and an XRC MINI controller. When the controller is powered on, the pendant flickers on and off. There is no power to the fans or any other functions. The source LED lights up, and the +24V LED lights up on the power supply. The only other unit that comes on is the VFD. There is no power to anything else. I checked all of the fuses I could locate and they are all okay. I am at a loss as to what the problem could be and very frustrated. Please help me!

:uglyhammer2:

• Are you getting proper voltage on the line and load side of the cabinets disconnect? When you checked the fuses did you remove them completely and check the continuity? What about the breakers on the top right of the cabinet? Are you getting actual 24V out of the power supply? I assume the VFD (i'm guessing Variable Frequency Drive?) doesn't run off DC voltage? Sounds like maybe you should start by checking voltage out of the power supply.

"I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio."

• So I did everything you said, and performed some more tests. I powered the unit on with all power out connections unplugged from the 24v power supply. The CN01 connector was the culprit. The top two leads are running at around 5 volts, but the bottom two leads are reading properly at 24 volts. Is this a bad power supply issue? If this is just power out, would it be possible to just connect the top wires of the CN01 connector to the bottom wires to supply the proper 24 volts? Thank you so much for your time and for helping me out!

Advertising from our partners