Rj3ib paint robot, no core software

• Hi all

Our company has a robot that a guy powered off while a image restore.... and now it does not allow restore any image and talked to fanuc, they say fram is fried and need a new one..... well we don’t have the same module )16mb), instead has a 32 mb and can’t load a 16mb image on a 32 mb Fran.....

Any way to convert the image or have upload the core software from another robot to load into the new 32 mb Fran...???

Help is really appreciated
    Jesus

• Hi JG,
    I'm having a similar problem. The current memory module is 16mb and we want to install a 32mb module. Was it possible to load a 16mb image on a 32mb FROM? How did you solve is?

Thanks in advance!

Emile

• You can reload the image, but you'll only have access to the old 16 mb.

If you want to be able to use the 32 mb, you'll need to do an "all software installation" as HawkME stated.

• Thanks for the info!
    1. How can I do an "all software installation" myself? I mean, I don't have the OS and all the options on a flash-card. How should this installation be done?

2. If I would reload the image on the 32Mb module and wouldn't mind that I still have access to 16Mb FROM, would the increased SRAM work ok? Increasing the SRAM from 1Mb to 3Mb is my main aim (in order to increase the TPP memory).

Advertising from our partners