Alarm 4222

• Hi guys,
    this morning a ES165N with NX100 goes in this alarm: 4222 [0000_0001]. I don't find anything in the alarm list, but I guess is something connected with the teach pendant.
    Infact the alarm rises when I push the dead man and it says that there is a signal mismatch on DSW Safe Circuit.

Anybody knows how to solve it (we don't have a teach pendant to replace, we try with the cable but it didn't work).

Update
    Even change the TP don't solve the problem.

Edited once, last by Motouser ().

• This alarm is exactly what it says. the two channels of the deadman switch (DSW) do not close or open at the same time. If it's not the pendant cable it can be the pendant. You can buy a new switch and try and replace it your self or get another pendant to make sure that is where the problem is.

Robodoc

• Thanks Robodoc,
    as I wrote we check both the pendant and the cable with no result.
    At least the problem is located inside the NX100 (the remaining part of the cable that goes from the circular plug to the motherboard, cpu and so on). I don't know how but a couple of wire were disconnected :hmmm:

• Hello

I have the same problem with a UP6 XRC Motoman Robot. I checked everything but the problem continues. The # 1 LED in XCI01 board remain on and I can not do nothing.x

Any suggestion.

• Zorro53,

This is not the same problem. NX100 and XRC are very different. XRC can be single channel where NX100 is always dual channel.

Please start a new thread with your problem on an XRC robot

Robodoc

Advertising from our partners