Transferring Weld Procedures/Schedules

• R30iB Plus

Question #1: I have a tri arm mig welding cell that each arm runs the same amount of welds on an identical part. I want to have the same exact procedures and schedules (to a certain extent) on each equipment. My questions is, can I transfer parameters from a weld procedure off of equipment #1 to a new weld procedure on equipment #2 and so on?

Question #2: I have duplicate cells that run the same parts on each arm. Is there a file that I can transfer from one cell to another that will transfer all weld procedures and schedules?

Thanks in advance!

• You can copy AWExWPy.VR where x is Equipment number and y Weld Procedure number. I think it is necessary to have same equipment if you want to copy AWExWPy as there are not only welding parameters in file but also equipment specific settings.

• You can copy AWExWPy.VR where x is Equipment number and y Weld Procedure number. I think it is necessary to have same equipment if you want to copy AWExWPy as there are not only welding parameters in file but also equipment specific settings.

Having this same issue. Can’t get weld schedules/descriptions to transfer over to another identical robot/welder config. The AWE1WP01.vr says “program is protected” when I try and load it in a regular startup or in a controlled start. And not protected as in write protected in the detail screen for the job, that is off. Any thoughts?

Thanks

• WP files are protected when they are selected or active

Go to DATA -> Weld Procedure -> Select different procedure or create new one -> F3 -> Select WP.

After that you will be able to delate the one you want.

• WP files are protected when they are selected or active

Go to DATA -> Weld Procedure -> Select different procedure or create new one -> F3 -> Select WP.

After that you will be able to delate the one you want.

That gotter.
    Thank you sir!
    [emoji482]

Advertising from our partners