KRC3 controller?

• Yes there is. As far as i know it didn’t reach volume production since KRC4 was planed already. KRC3 was therefore only used with KR3 robot arm which also was a rather small volume product. Then all small robots in KUKA product line were dumped in favour of Agilus arm (true KUKA arm)

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Yes, the KRC3 exists. It did go into low volume mass production, but it's an extreme mix of hardware and software versions, with hardware bits all the way from KRC1 and all the way up to very early KRC4 prototypes. The latest KSS package prior to the KRC4 was developed for the KR3 as far as I know.
    The controller itself never had and cannot have servo drives inside, the interbus-s output talks directly to the robot's internal drives via the umbilical. The KRC3 was employed mainly on CRS robots rebadged as KR3(one of which I have), and very, very rarely on the KR5, which was a Denso rebadge. The regular Denso rebadges shipped with a KRC2sr controller, and as far as I'm aware the KR5-KRC3 combo never made it into low volume production.

Advertising from our partners