EtherNet/ip two robots rs50

• Hello
    I have a problem with the connection of two robots rs 50, using the Ethernet / IP protocol.
    The documentation only describes how to connect the Robot with another device that has an EDS file. Unfortunately, Kawasaki controllers do not have these files. Does anyone know what should be set in the settings AUX.0608-9-4-1.
    I have an error all the time # 0315
    thank you for any suggestions

• Can you clarify:

- Have you read the General Fieldbus Manual (See this section - General Fieldbus Manual for D/E Controller
    - Connect 2 robots - Connect them to each other or connect them individually to other equipment.
    - Are you using Software Ethernet/IP or Hardware Ethernet/IP.
    - What are you looking at Robot as Scanner=>Adapter or Robot as Adapter=>Scanner.
    - Have you looked at the EDS for Kawasaki, what steps have you taken to obtain EDS - Have you contacted Kawasaki, what did they send you.
    - The following post had some good information regarding Ethernet/IP - ESAB interfacing

Error Code #315 normally points to incorrect setting of TargetConfigConnInstance value - but not always exclusively to this.

• The solution was "TargetConfigConnInstance" in master robots

Thx

• Excellent, thanks for the feedback and also the screen shot of your values, this will assist others in the future.

Ethernet/IP values need to all be correct or link errors occur and sometimes can be simply set or studying of the EDS values.

Looking at the EDS for Kawasaki in the Connection Manager Section for Exclusive Owner (Includes the Connection and IO exchange configuration).

Looking at $Path:
    Target Config is 04 (hex to decimal = 4)
    Target Produce is 64 (hex to decimal = 100)
    Target Consume is 96 (hex to decimal = 150)

- Welcome to the forum........ :beerchug:

• Dear kwakisaki,

Unfortunately, the communication between the Robots does not work very well with these settings.

One is a robot scanner and the other is an adapter.

However, nothing is done when activating the inputs and outputs.

All right, according to the photos.

Scanner: RA010L

Adapter: BX200L

The Kawasaki in Germany does not give us in merit help.

Please help!

• You mentioned in earlier posts that you had successfully configured this, so I am wondering what has changed.

Can you not provide some full file saves from the controllers?

- Send them to me via conversation (if you need to protect company ip)

Hello Kwakisaki

"20 04 25 00 00 04 2C 96 2C 64"; $Path

Where can I see what the above says in order?

20 04 25 00 00 Target config 2C Target Consume 2C Target Produce

If so, what does that mean in order?

Advertising from our partners