srvo-062

• Hello all, I have an lr-mate 200 i with an RJ-3 controller. Today I received a srvo-062 BZAL alarm. Which isnt the first time. So i swapped the batteries and attempted to reset the pulse coder alarm through both the system variables page as well as the master/cal page however neither worked. I put a volt meter on the new batteries all read about 3 volts and out of curiosity I checked the old batteries which all read 2.8 volts. This robot is needed for a hot job, any help would be appreciated, I called Fanuc and they gave me a list of things to check however I am hoping that perhaps there is a common problem that y'all would know about to cause this. Please and thank you in advance.

• Is there a particular axis you are getting this alarm on? This alarm may come even if you have new batteries installed. The reason for this is bad pulsecoder cable or battery connection.

• Did you place them correctly?
    Each battery supply 3V, but they need to be placed to supply 6 volts.

As far as I know I placed them correctly. there four batteries each with two wires and a connector, there no indication that they would any way besides how they plug in.

• Is there a particular axis you are getting this alarm on? This alarm may come even if you have new batteries installed. The reason for this is bad pulsecoder cable or battery connection.

We are getting the alarm on all 6 axis.

Advertising from our partners